Our Organization’s website allow our representatives, employees, members, and others interested in learning about us to engage in online interactions and discussions. Cyberbullying will not be tolerated. Any offensive posts or comments on our Official Social Media sites will be removed at the Organization’s discretion and the offending users will be permanently banned from future usage. Before participating on our blog, please read and adhere to the following guidelines:
· Protect your personal/private information by refraining from posting it online.
· Refrain from posting confidential or proprietary information of yours or of a third party.
· Keep your contributions to our page relevant to the topic being discussed.
· Be mindful of others when posting; be respectful and courteous in every post.
· Refrain from posting anything that includes profanity, nudity, depictions of violence, threatening language; inappropriate, indecent, harmful, discriminatory, or obscene content; or depictions of acts that are dangerous or encourage any person to undertake a dangerous activity.
· Refrain from posting actual names or likeness that would identify nonconsenting parties. To use the identifiers, you must have written consent.
· We reserve the right to delete or remove any comments we find inappropriate or offensive.
· We reserve the right to delete any comments that promote other products or services.
· Comments and information posted on our page are not always verified and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or practices of our Company.
· If you are affiliated with our Company, we invite you to introduce yourself and to post relevant information regarding your role with the Company.
By participating/posting on our page:
You grant our Organization the permanent, irrevocable, and fully transferable right to reproduce any content you post, including comments, images, or other content for business purposes. You certify that you have the right and authority to submit or post content, and that such content does not include the intellectual property or rights of any third party. You allow our Organization to use any material you submit in any manner and without limit. You agree that upon submission of material, you release all rights, title, and interest in and to any and all submitted material, including, but not limited to, posted comments, photographs, voice recordings, or other images or recordings.
You expressly release and hold harmless our Organization as well as our Organization’s officers, directors, Agents, employees, and those acting under the Organization’s authority from any and all claims and liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with your posted content. This release shall be binding upon your heirs, administrators, executors, and assignees.
Our Organization reserves the right to modify or alter these guidelines at any time and without notice. Our Organization reserves the right to delete any post or ban any user at any time and for any reason. Our Organization is not responsible for the terms and conditions of use, privacy policies, or security policies of various Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, etc.) or of other third-party sites that may be linked to this page or other Social Media pages.
Our Organization is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertisements that Social Media sites may place on this page or on any other pages.
Be the first to hear about upcoming programs and special events.
*Conservative Generation® is the youth outreach division of Grassroots Conservative Association Group®, a not-for-profit association. Copyright© 2018- 2019 Conservative Generation® - All Rights Reserved. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (713) 331-1949.